Robert Eisner Distinguished Scholar Program
As a world-renowned economist, Robert Eisner advised presidents, governments and the educational community. He was a long-time supporter and benefactor of Roycemore School, and the Robert Eisner Distinguished Scholar Program was established in his memory.
Roycemore awards up to three new full tuition scholarships each year, based on a student’s demonstrated academic achievement and outstanding leadership abilities. The scholarship is renewed for each subsequent year as long as the student maintains a 3.5 grade point average and contributes positively to the school community.
Award winners are selected by an independent committee and announced by the Head of School in mid-March.
Application Deadline: Monday, November 26, 2018
Exam Date: Saturday, December 1, 2018
All Eisner Scholar applicants must complete a writing assignment at Roycemore School, 1200 Davis Street in Evanston. Students should report to Room 235 no earlier than 8:15 a.m. for 8:30 testing. Pencils and paper are provided. Testing will run about 2 hours.
Finalists will be invited to return to Roycemore for personal interviews.
All applicants must provide the following by the application deadline:
- Application for Admission to Roycemore
- Distinguished Scholar Application
- English teacher recommendation form
- Math teacher recommendation form
- Request for school records form
- Test results from a nationally normed standardized test that demonstrate the applicant has scored at the 95th percentile or better on either the total math and/or the total verbal sections of the test.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Rivera at email@example.com.