How to Apply
Applying is easy with our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $100 ($275 for students applying from outside the US) must be submitted with each application.
Current Admissions Requirements
- A written statement of expectations.
- A report of performance from previous school. (official transcript when available)
- Completed LMAIS English, Math and Principal recommendation letters. Click here for the forms.
- A record of most recent standarized testing. (Grades 2-5)
- A formal writing sample to be completed at Roycemore. (Grade 5 and higher)
- A copy of special education or psychological evaluations completed within the past three years.
- An opportunity to personally interview the applicant and parents or guardians.
- Informal meeting(s) with parents during process and either personalized shadow day or "Meet the Teacher" visits for students.
- A copy of birth certificate or passport.
- NEW FOR 2019-2020 for Grades 6-12, SSAT or ISEE standardized exams.
*Create an account to view additional requirements specific to the grade level to which you are applying.
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. If you have applied previously for this or another student, there is no need to create a new account—just use your existing log-in information here. Whether a new or returning applicant, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Contact Amanda Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-866-6055 with any requirement questions.